Tomorrow at 4.10am Sydney time will be the start of the biggest supermoon and full moon for 2014. The moon cycles are a very important aspect of manifestation for each and every one of us. It allows us to draw on the universal energy to support manifestation with the divine to co-create a divine life for ourselves, our loved ones, our community and the world at large.
I have a request of all of you. When you do your purging and writing out all of your full moon intentions you wish to purge. Can you please purge all conflict from the world. If we clear conflict and negativity from the world we can manifest Peace under the New Moon.
Using this energy for yourself your community and the world we live in is so empowering. Collectively we can make huge difference to the world energy. I promise you. Collective consciousness working together is SO POWERFUL.
The day before the full moon is a great time to clear your space. Clear clutter from your home, burn sage, burn oils, play music, light candles. It’s a good time for you to nurture yourself and raise your vibration. So why not do some exercise, have a bath in some oils, meditate, yoga, breathe and basically raise your vibration in preparation and relax.
If you want to check the exact time for the full moon in your State or part of the world visithttp://www.timeanddate.com/moon/phases/australia/sydney
Its also a good time to put your crystals and oils outside to supercharge and clear them. Don't put your oils directly in sunshine and only for an hour is all they need. To find out how to do the Full Moon Ritual see below....
If you want to check the exact time for the full moon in your State or part of the world visithttp://www.timeanddate.com/moon
Your Full Moon Ritual.....
The Full Moon supports us to clear, cleanse and purge from our lives anything that is no longer serving us. Basically, anything in your life that's not working for you and fear based energy. This could be financial issues, addictions, toxic relationships, drama, worry, stress, negative behaviour patters. Anything in your life thats not working for you that you wish to rid from your life can be released under a full moon. However, please note. Be careful what you ask for. If you ask for all your financial issues to be released you may also need to make changes so you don't fall into financial issues again. The universe will energetically send support and guidance for you to make the changes carried on full moon energy but its up to you when they show up to make them. By working with the full moon you invite the universe, angels, spirit guides whomever you connect with to step in and give you a big hand. So make sure whatever you ask for you are really ready to release and change.
A full moon ritual must begin on or after the time that the full moon begins so you are in the energy. The most potent time is the four hours after the full moon begins and the four days following.
The Full Moon Ritual is a six part process...
1. Create a sacred space....light candles, burn aromatherapy oils www.rachawhite.com.au/aromathearpy), sage, play music and get yourself in a really positive head space. Think about all the wonderful things in your life and spend a moment being grateful for what you do have. The more positive you and your environment are he easier your thought forms are carried to the divine. You raise your vibration and the vibration of your space which in turn elevates your intentions to the divine on a really high frequency.
2. Write out your intentions. List all your intentions you wish to release and purge from your life. Under a Full Moon we release anything that is no longer working for us. It is essential that you use the word "Intention' the word intention is a powerful word of creation. It is with intention that you create. So at the top of a piece of paper write..."My intention is …………………
You may just have one intention that you wish to focus all your energy on or you may have a few. Up to you.
3. Visualise your intentions. You need to visualise your intentions. As you write each one, sit back and close your eyes and visualise the intention happening. Do this for each one. Basically creating what I like to call a 'mini mind movie' of everything you desire already manifest.
4. Release intentions to be realised. Burn or rip up the list of intentions. Safely, burn the list of intentions so you release them to your angels, God the Universe whomever you feel spiritually aligned with so they can be realised. We don't want to hold onto our intentions. You can make a copy so you can refer back to them.
5. Time for action using your intuition. Use your intuition to determine signs related to your purge. If what is no longer serving you is now shifted it is making way for what you desire. Tune in and notice the signs. Remember there are no coincidences everything is happening for a reason. Particularly because you asked for it You placed a big order and your Spiritual guides will come back to you with the actions you need to take to make your intentions come to fruition. So pay attention.
6. Have faith. Don't worry. Believe with heart and soul that you asked for it, so its will happen. People fall into the trap of worrying about their intentions and then disbelieving when things don't show up exactly how they thought they would or in the time frame they expect. This leads to discouragement and you reverses the effects of your intentions as you go into your fear.
Release from your life the old fear energy to allow for new positive intentions and manifestations to fill up your life with loving desires.
If you would like to book a Spiritual Coaching session, Spiritual Healing, House Clearing on Angel Reading please contact Rachael White on 0402848810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit http://www.rachaelwhite.com.au/healing for more information . Much love & blessings.Rxx