The New Moon is upon us. At exactly 3.44pm Sydney time.
Since ancient times the new moon energy has been used to create new beginnings and to manifest dreams, desires and intentions.
Human beings can use the power of the New Moon energy in conjunction with their spiritual helpers such as the universe, mother nature, spirit guides, angels, ascended masters and spirit animals to manifest abundance.
The Full Moon is about releasing and purging from our lives all that no longer serves us. This allows space for new things to come into our lives and manifest under the New Moon.
Todays New Moon will not commence until 3.44pm Sydney time. If you are from another State in Australia or from anywhere else in the world visit www.timeanddate.com
The New Moon ritual should not begin until after this time as you are not in the flow of the New Moon Energy.
This will be a powerful manifestation as we released so much under this months Supermoon. The biggest for 2014.
Don't hold back my friends, you have plenty of space to bring abundance into your life.
Our manifestations provide a road map for divine intervention. It lays down the plan and gives some clear direction. We forget that we are the designers of our life. We are the creators. Use the moon energy that is provided for you. Draw down on this powerful energy
What life are you creating?
New Moon Ritual
The New Moon Manifestation Ritual is a six part process...
1. Create a sacred space....light candles, burn aromatherapy oils www.rachawhite.com.au/aromathearpy), sage, play music and get yourself in a really positive head space. The more positive you and your environment are the easier your thought forms are carried to the divine. Raise your vibration and the vibration of your space space which in turn elevates your intentions to the divine on a really high frequency.
2. Write out your intentions. Using a pen and paper write out all that you wish to bring into your life. Maybe you wish to manifest one intention or maybe you have a list of intentions.
It is essential that you use the word "Intention' the word intention is a powerful word of creation. It is with intention that you create.
So at the top of a piece of paper write..."My intention is .......
Tip: We don't beg, plead for our intentions to be realised. This is fear based energy and couches the intentions in fear. Reorientate your intentions and send them off with absolute faith that all that you ask for will come to you. Don't place any expectations on how, what, when, where, how why. Don't overthink it. In fact, don't think about it at all. Write them out and send them off and believe with heart and soul that all is coming to you. Focus on your mini mind movies. No doubt,
Tip: At the bottom of my intention list I always write. " It is my greatest intention that all my intentions be realised or better than I can imagine for myself'... this way you leave it open for AMAZING, MIND BLOWING stuff to come into your life that you cant even begin to image. Loving that!!
3. Visualise your intentions. As you write each one, sit back and close your eyes and visualise the intention happening. Do this for each one. Basically creating what I like to call a 'mini mind movie' of everything you desire already manifest. Keep these little "mini mind movies" in your mind and think of them often. The visualisation creates a very clear image for divine intervention to support our manifestations.
4. Burn or rip up the list of intentions. Safely, burn, tear up or submerse the list of intentions in water. You need to release the list of intentions so they can be realised. We don't want to hold onto our intentions. Feel free to make a copy of your intentions so you can refer back to them.
5. Use your intuition to determine signs related to your manifestations. Now is not the time to check out my friends and kick back. When you take action the universe steps up to support you. Now you have done this big request you need to be on high alert for changes or actions you need to take. Tune in and notice the signs. Remember there are no coincidences everything is happening for a reason. Particularly because you asked for it. Manifestation is more than wishful thinking it is co-creation with the divine spirit realm and whomever you connect in with. You placed a big order and your Spiritual guides will come back to you with the actions you need to take to make your intentions come to fruition.
Trust your intuition and notice the signs. Take action.
6. Don't worry. Just believe that because you asked for it, its will happen. People fall into the trap of worrying about their intentions and then disbelieving when things don't show up exactly how they thought they would or in the time frame they expect. This leads to discouragement and you reverse s the effects of your manifestation. But also things can move really quickly and often clients will say to me 'it happened so quickly its too good to be true' either way believe that the Universe, God, Angels, Buddha, Ganesh or whomever you connect in with spiritually has got your request and they are working with you to make it happen. All you need to do is Intend, Visualise, Believe, Stay focused and Be Happy xxx Easy!!
If you would like to visit with me for a reading, healing, or Spiritual Coaching to please visit my website for more details at www.rachaelwhite.com.au email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0402848810 .
Happy Manifesting my friends xx