A natural wood aromatic incense that has been used for centuries by the Incas and Indigenous people of the Andes of Peru as a spiritual remedy for purifying and cleansing, as well as to remove evil spirits and misfortune. Also used by the Native Americans
Holy Wood" is an ancient ceremonial plant Medicine, with a long and ancient history among the Inca peoples. It brings a light, soothing energy to home and heart.
We are conscious of only sourcing sustainably farmed palo santo.
Please note the price is for a bundle of three Palo Santo sticks.
HOW TO USE
1. Take your Palo Santo in one hand and a lighter or match into the other.
2. Light the end of the wood and keep the open flame under the wood until you create a red glow.
3. Extinguish the flame and keep the wood in your hand and blow on the wood as this will release a stream of smoke gently wafting into your surroundings.
4. Move from room to room and take the smoke into the corners of the room and allow the smoke to gently waft into each space.
5. You can also ignite the Palo Santo and whilst holding it hover it all around another persons body. Front, back and sides. This will clear away any negative energy that may have been picked up.